In the 1930s, the company Caetano Raposo e Pereiras acquired, through transfer, the buses of António de Medeiros - career concessionaire Achada / P. Delgada - and those of Manuel Cabral, who were connecting the Northeast / P. Delgada.
In 1932, Caetano Raposo e Pereiras Lda. secured the Maia / Ponta Delgada connection through its first coal-powered vehicle, and later acquired another vehicle linking Vila do Nordeste to the city of Ponta Delgada.
With these acquisitions, the company started to have the exclusive collective transport in the so-called "Linha-do-Norte", which until then did not happen since Fernando Alcântara was one of its most active competitors, coming to own a bus that went to the parish of Maia.
With the appearance of the first gasoline vehicles CRP acquires three vehicles this time having in mind the Ribeira Grande / Ponta Delgada route, counting until the year 1952 with a fleet of 6 buses. In 1953 with the appearance of diesel-powered vehicles invests in the purchase of two engines, for replacement in two of its vehicles, that moved with gasoline.
In 1958 CRP invested in the purchase of 50% of the share of the company "Auto-Viação Ribeiragrandense, Lda", to the company "Varela, Lda", at the same time as João Teixeira de Medeiros joins the CRP staff taking with him the remaining business value of the extinct "Auto-Viação Ribeiragrandense, Lda", of which he was managing partner.
In 1982 the company has 48 buses of brands "Mercedes", "Volvo" and "AEC" and approximately 120 employees. It also had a workshop in Ponta Delgada, two garages in Maia and others in Pico da Pedra, Ribeira Grande and Rabo de Peixe